I guess I'd been feeling homesick lately, because tonight my brother could really tell something was off with me when we were instant messaging. Over instant message between two continents, my brother could tell something didn't seem right. So we ended up video-skyping for an hour and I got to see and talk with my parents and F.
I'm still marveling that my brother could tell by my instant messages, no voice and no visual, that something was wrong.
Keep on paddling and moving toward something. That's life. Just do your best and be self-reflective, but just keep moving.
And yes... if McCain wins in November, I'm seeking political asylum in Hong Kong, even though my dad says that it is not possible to flee the U.S. and tell another country that I need asylum and safety. Why not? Something seems off about that.
I miss my family. Strange to feel homesick with no "home" to feel "sick" for.
