YUP... it's the Awkward Turtle running through life while ruminating. Hellooooo world.
Let me break it down for you.
Awkward turtle: As suave as I am my inner diva is, she is sometimes (ok, oftentimes) overshadowed by my awkward nerdiness. This seems to occur most often when I am around boys that I realize that I could be interested in. Now, mind you I said "could". Yes, I become awkward when I think "maybe...???"
Running: I pretend to run to keep in shape. Lately I have been running by the beach. I once ran a half marathon. I also once imagined myself running a marathon. I think I'll just keep it to 3 to 4 miles every 2 to 3 times a week.
while
Ruminating: I tend to think a lot and get distracted in my thought processes. Thoughts run around my head a lot, especially when I run and when I listen to NPR (about 10% of my day) and when I just observe myself becoming awkward.
So there you go. I am an awkward turtle. I kinda run (like a turtle). And I think and overthink, especially when I am awkward.
