Thursday, December 25, 2008

Stay Tuned...

For weeks, I have been trying to write about "The Lead Up" to "The Break Up". I often get asked by friends I've known a while (who were sensitive enough never to ask me what happened till recently) and people I recently met how the broken engagement happened, and it's impossible to tell the story without discussing the lead up to the break up. Did I see it coming? Yes, but it was really sudden anyway.

I usually tell people the short version: Things just didn't work out. His family, especially his mom, was WACKO CRAZY PSYCHO! He had no backbone, total mama's boy. He was a social retard, and did really shitty things, but he was honestly clueless.

The last time I told the full story, it took about 2 hours, including laughs and "Are you freaking serious!? He did/said that!?"

Am I still in touch with him? No. Last I heard, he's moved to Asia (Shanghai and Manila). Hopefully he's doing some soul searching, for his sake.

I want to write the story, but it'll take a few entries, and I need to figure out the appropriate frame for the story.

Stay tuned...