Woah! For the life of me I can't figure out how ya'll found me, but welcome... I guess I should be sure to write things that are worthy of an audience.... errrrrr.
So if anyone is in LA this weekend or you have friends in LA, who support OBAMA... I need your help.
FRIDAY, Feb 1. - Come out and get down at the FireCracker gig. Rhettmatic of the World Famous Beat Junkies will be on the wheels of steel!
SATURDAY, Feb. 2
9 a.m. - Pre-Precinct Walking Rally for Obama @ Rancho Cienega Park!
10 a.m. - Come to my house party - cell phone jammin' & precinct jiving!
Leave a comment with your email or phone number if you want to get my address.
**Annenberg Radio will be here to interview us! For you NPR Junkies you know how big that is!
2 p.m. - K'town Cell Phone Party
Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf @ Wil-tern
6 p.m. - Dinner and Karaoke!
Hodori/Ding Dong Dang, Vermont @ Olympic
10 p.m. - Pre-Lunar New Year Obama Party w/Far East Movement!!!
